Eventually this week has been the best of week even this year! And I believe all of the good news for my shop have became the best birthday gift for me this year on 30 March beforehand.
1) I received my third wholesale order from "the Chocolat Journal".
2) I got my big fans (returned customer) order a batch of Spring Jewelry. ^-^ *I am happy not only the money, it is the satisfaction of whom really admire your work and come back every seasons.
3) My shop start rolling again after the quiet February.
4) I got my first "drop ship" offer after 2 weeks negotiation, we found the win-win happy plan.
5) Exotic Flavour is featured on "Miseducated" for DIY. Yeah! she added my portrait there. Lol so funny hehe.
Please click the photo below and you can learn how to make your "Fortune Necklace" ^-^
Oh by the way, my Treasury was on the Etsy's Front Page today! :D It is fantastic!
I received a few conversation said they had sold their items via that Treasury! Such a good cause!
Before all these good stuff happens, I had had some unlucky days. However, I keep telling myself, "Before the dawn, is the darkest moment" I am glad to seeing a slight light from the dawn.
"No matter how wonderful our dreams, how noble our ideals, or how high our hopes, ultimately we need courage to make them a reality. Without action, it's as if they never existed. " -- by Daisaku Ikeda