6.01.2009

Summer time - wonderful week!


Last week I had busy of preparing this show at the book shop "Trosa Antikvariat". The shop is located at a beautiful town a few miles outside Stockholm - Trosa, here has many tourists in the summer time and my Jewellery will be displayed here until August.

I am very much appreciated the kindness of the owner and he helped me to prepare this showcase and spotlight. They even offered me a shelf to display my work in front of the display window. :) How lucky am I.



Today...


I received the 3rd "Chocoat Journal" magazine, they are still showing my chocolate necklace ;)


4 comments:

Kreativlink said...

Your display and you - both look great! :)

Meltem said...

Congratulations Amanda! These are great news!

StaroftheEast said...

Congrats on the lovely features, hope you'll sell well in that shop, it looks great!

Unknown said...

Wow, what a beautiful way to display your beautiful work! Congrats on all this press!
~emily xx