6.01.2009

Summer time - wonderful week!


Last week I had busy of preparing this show at the book shop "Trosa Antikvariat". The shop is located at a beautiful town a few miles outside Stockholm - Trosa, here has many tourists in the summer time and my Jewellery will be displayed here until August.

I am very much appreciated the kindness of the owner and he helped me to prepare this showcase and spotlight. They even offered me a shelf to display my work in front of the display window. :) How lucky am I.



Today...


I received the 3rd "Chocoat Journal" magazine, they are still showing my chocolate necklace ;)


4 comments:

Kreativlink said...

Your display and you - both look great! :)

Meltem said...

Congratulations Amanda! These are great news!

Star of the East said...

Congrats on the lovely features, hope you'll sell well in that shop, it looks great!

Ravenhill said...

Wow, what a beautiful way to display your beautiful work! Congrats on all this press!
~emily xx